Saturday 24 March 2012

Elder Scrolls MMORPG?


Could this be the future of The Elder Scrolls? Endless grinding and dopey noobs who have no clue what a Dwemer, Dark Elf or Dovakhin are? 

According to Shadowlocked.com, a nameless source at Bethesda has leaked info surrounding an announcement in May for an Elder Scrolls MMORPG, and from what is evident on the fan forums, feelings are mixed on weather or not it would be a good thing! So what do you think? Should Bethesda keep The Elder Scrolls a solitary, private experience, with the main method of social interaction coming from player made Mod's and Plug Ins, or should it go global, with clans, factions and guilds consisting of players from all around the globe?



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I whole heartedly agree, I love the solitary nature of the Elder Scrolls gamer, an intensely personalised, individual experience. I am not looking forward to this.

      Delete
  2. How cool would it be though if there was MMORPG along those lines...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be cool, I mean... You don't HAVE to play it, so it won't effect the solitary nature of the other Elder Scrolls games. I mean, maybe it will finally be an MMO that doesn't suck ass, and if not, like I said before, you don't HAVE to play it.

    ReplyDelete