Wednesday 1 February 2012

Trash my brother talks on COD


So, I've had to sit here as I write this (it is 00:44) and listen to my brother play Call of Duty for the past two hours. Here is a selection of the choicest quotes he has come out with so far....


  • "I shot him ten times in the face! Why the fuck isn't he dead!?!"
  • "Laggy Motherfucker!"
  • "What the fuck, how did he hit me, I was hidden behind a fence?"
  • "FUCKING EAT MY KNIFE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"
  • "Eat my grenade sandwich!"
  • "Fuck you, you fucking fuck fucker!"
  • "I threw two grenades at him, he should be spaghetti!"
  • "Oh, a fucking noob with a fucking flamethrower man..."
  • "FUCK SAKE, WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!"
  • "A fucking RPG, you 'avin a laugh?"
  • "All they do is spray and pray..."
  • "I fucking hate flashbangs man...."
  • "I'm always the last FUCKING KILL!!!!!"
  • "Fuck this, I'm off to play Halo..."
It's ok, it's not just COD he talks this kind of crap on, I've heard him trash talking to Dragons on Skyrim. The man is 31 years old... 

No comments:

Post a Comment