Thursday 25 April 2013

Is Agent Coulson actually "Vision"?



Firstly, go here and watch the video, then come back and read on.


You watch Joss Whedon talk yet?

Good.

A brother/sister act for The Avengers 2! Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch!?! Which helps confirm some suspicions for me. I have always thought that Agent Coulson was Vision. Nick Fury's lament of "I lost my one good eye." and his hint at dating a cellist early on in the Avengers film all point towards a Scarlet Witch/Vision link, as Wanda is a cellist!
Plus, how in the heck is Coulson alive for the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D" TV series? Did Fury fake his death? Or... Has he been brought back as some form of Android and they modernise Vision like they have with Hawkeye and do away with the costume for a more realistic visual?

Perhaps I'm clutching at straws. But I really, really hope not. Now, go watch Iron Man 3 you beautiful geeks you!

No comments:

Post a Comment